tell your ceo about the smartest corporate travel program available
It Sure Beats
Your CEO Telling You.
At AirTran Airways, we think business fliers should not only get everyday low fares, but as frequent customers of AirTran Airways, the special treatment and flexibility they deserve.
With A2B, you’ll have the advantage of AirTran Airways’ already low business fares, which are probably lower than corporate fares you’ve negotiated with the big airlines. And you’ll also benefit from fewer rules and restrictions, including no Saturday night stay or roundtrip purchase required. You’ll also receive:
Start enjoying the benefits of the AirTran Airways A2B Corporate Program.
- No change fees for select coach fare passengers, as long as the reservation is changed one hour prior to departure.
- Fully refundable fares (on select coach fares) as long as the reservation is cancelled one hour prior to departure.
- Business Class upgrades for full coach passengers (Y or B Class).
- First choice of available seat assignments for all classes of service. So you’ll usually be able to reserve an aisle or window seat.
- Half-credit A+ Rewards bonus for complimentary upgrades (full coach passengers in Y or B class only). A+ Rewards is our unique frequent flier program that can offer customers a coach flight in as few as three roundtrips in Business Class.
- Name changes and same-day, same city pair standby allowed on all fare classes with no additional charge.
- Ability to hold a reservation for 24 hours.
- First bag fee waived.
- Priority boarding.
For more information, please contact AirTran Airways Sales Department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
A2B Corporate Travel Program is subject to change without notice.
Requirements to utilize the benefits of A2B are a minimum of 25 travelers and greater than $50,000 in annual air spend.
Terms & Conditions
A+ Rewards seats are subject to availability and blackout dates.
Learn more and enroll in Southwest Airlines' free online business travel program, SWABIZ.